Friday, November 6, 2015

Unicorn Poop

I trained my arms yesterday and they are still a little achy. Yesterday, it felt like their muscles were falling off of my bones and onto the floor. It was funny because I went to use the machine that has the bar you pull down but it was too high up, so I jumped for it. The guy working out next to me offered to help me. Mikey said I probably looked like a child trying to work out on the big machines. After my, what would you call them- reverse chin ups?- I went to another side of the machine and used the individual handles that I could reach by myself. It was a great workout and I think it kickstarted my day yesterday which was one big sparkly unicorn rainbow dump. I am proud of myself for getting back to the gym right after my cold. Today's workout was hard. I went for five minutes on the elliptical, stretched my legs, and got back on for another five. To think, I used to be able to stay on an elliptical for an hour. I will build back up to that if I believe in myself.

Oh the amount of clients I have is beginning to pile up, which I love and hate at the same time. It means more money but it also means I do not have time to work on my mayoral campaign or my recreational writing. At least it keeps me busy and gives me hard deadlines.

Mikey caught what I had. He's in the beginning of it so he can rest this weekend but that means he will not be able to help me with some of the things I needed his help with. They will have to wait until next weekend. It also means my parents cannot come up and go to the Y with us until at least two weeks from now. I need to get working on their Christmas present. It is going to take forever. Not telling what it is. It's a secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment