Friday, November 13, 2015

Keeping it Going

Second day of super productivity and I am feeling good, albeit tired. I will have to work during the weekend but maybe I can rest up on Sunday as I listen to the Ravens game. There is a lot going on in my life right now. There's the gym, keeping the house clean and maintained, clients, general entries for acceptance, my coupon book, my children's story, my mayoral campaign and website, blogs and online stuff, and keeping myself in good mental health. It all makes me feel important and accomplished actually. When I actually need a vacation day, I have earned one, it just feels so much better. I was able to give myself a coffee sugar scrub to sand off the sweaty dead skin the gym has created on my body. Now, I'm baby-butt smooth and feeling fresh. Scrubs are messy and feel irritating but man are they effective.

Khaleesi has a small abrasion on the bottom of her paw. She won't let me get anywhere near it. I have to work on her trusting me with potential pain. Honestly, her paw is not that bad and I could just bandage it with some neosporin and a sock to keep it clean. I will keep an eye on the wound over the next few days. My main concern is that it is a splinter or something is stuck in the wound. That is just asking for infection. She is not limping or anything. She just likes to lick it.

One thing I need to work on this week is delegating tasks to Mikey and keeping him on track. I have myself somewhat on track and he needs help with his goals at home. Like me, work drains him. Unlike me, he can stop when he gets home. My day is from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed, nearly every day. I kinda like it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment