Monday, November 16, 2015

Another Busy Day

Weight: 226ish
Mood: Light, albeit a little tired and stressed

It is getting easier to go to the gym every day, but I have to go in the morning or I will lose the will to go. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are arm days. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday are leg days. Sunday is my day off. Each day I get on the elliptical for five minutes, stretch, get back on for 10-20 minutes (some days I can do more than others) and then head to strength training. I need to think about when I am going to do my core. Tonight I plan to research gym equipment, how to use it, and what muscles they work, so as to maximize my workout. I am excited actually.

My mayoral website is up: www.sarahklaudaformayor.com. Turns out we only got 10% off a year of having a domain name/website. We ended up paying around $85 for it. I will have to add that to my book. There has been little time for the book. Everything else is getting in the way. There is a little less than a year until the election. We will see how I do.

Many of the past night have ended with me finishing up some work or getting a headstart on the next day before immediately going to bed. I miss the days of Let's Plays but both of us are too busy to think about taking it back up again. There have been some extra expenses the end of this year and MAGfest is in February. And I just realized I scheduled my psychiatrist appointment on the first day of the convention. I will have to reschedule that. Dangit

No comments:

Post a Comment