Monday, October 5, 2015

One Big Adventure

I got a good start to the day despite not having sleeping well last night. I am on schedule for the writing I have to do and jotted some notes for a few stories I might do. There are more things I want to do but I do not think I am going to be able to get them done since it is late. After a certain hour, it gets harder to get things done. I have a lot of fiction ideas going through my mind, but most of them would have to be published under my pen name, especially if I am running for mayor. Which reminds me, I need to get the paperwork in and get the ball rolling. I need to contact the elections office and ask questions first.

We finished the first season of Assassination Classroom. The second season starts next year and I cannot wait. It has become one of my favorite animes. It is funny and suspenseful. The premise is different and the entire story is heartfelt. The best teacher in the world is one who will eventually blow it up. We did not know if it would have a second season or end with 23ish episodes but the first season ended rather abruptly. We might look into the live-action movie if we have time before the second season starts.

My boots for my Mereb costume came in this afternoon. There is faux fur on the inside and they are suede on the outside. They are perfect for an adventuring and fantasy costume and super comfortable but I do not how they will feel once I have spent 12+ hours walking around in them. Gotta make sure I have plenty of clean socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment