Monday, October 26, 2015

It's Fun to Stay at The Y...of... MD?

Mikey and I joined The Y of Central MD. It was cheaper for both of us to join and they have a pool. If anything is going to motivate me to start exercising, it is swimming. They have a cycling room, full gym, gymnasium, and rock wall. Now I just have to get there every day and sticking to a strict diet. I am not supposed to lose weight fast but I need to. None of my winter clothes fit and my weight is out of control.

Food has such a hold on me and I cannot think of anything else I would want to reward myself with. We do not have the money for me to shop and buy new things, especially now that we have this monthly membership and had to go back to Comcast for internet. Let's Plays used to be my outlet but OBS does not work on my computer. I can use Mikey's but that is only when he is not home. I am always busy until evening. If I wait until the evening to do something, I am too tired to do it. Just thinking about it is frustrating.

I felt wicked sick yesterday afternoon and last night like I had the flu, muscle aches, tired as anything, chills and overheating without sweating, but no fever. If anything my temperature was low. I had some homemade ramen and felt loads better but had to go to bed a little early. I feel okay this morning. It was probably due to stress. I am overwhelmed with dates and things I have to do. Everything piles up fast. Mikey will be home for three days so he can help with the chores. I will try to put off things that Mikey can do starting tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tourist around the world this is a good news.

    ReplyDelete