Thursday, October 22, 2015

Guuuuuuuurl, lemme tell you!

Today is only half over and it is already one of those days where I could call my husband to ask him where my phone is. Our kitchen floor has taken a beating throughout the years and become uneven. More tiles have cracked than we have replacements for (although I think I saw the same tiles at Home Depot). Even a temporary repair would cost about the same as pulling up the whole floor. One solution would be to put a rug in the kitchen so we would not trip on the tiles. The problem is a certain disabled cat who pees named Applejack on every rug she can. The rug can be any texture and she will still soil it. I do not know exactly why. She only has one pay that is completely healthy since she has a clubbed foot and front declawed. I have tried using rugs and mats that I thought would hurt her feet but she easily peed on it. So I do not know what to do for now. We have too many other expenses right now to fix the floor. I bought her some toys that dispensed treats since she loves them so much. She gets bored of them easily and Khaleesi keeps getting to them, destroying them. Keeping peace and happiness in the house is getting harder.

I bought $90 of dog food at Target, but saved $34 and stunned the cashier with the coupons I had. That is why I bought so much dog food is because I could maximize the coupon savings. When I put my mind to it, it is normal for me to get 1/3 or 1/4 off my groceries with coupons and finding out what is on sale. It is impossible to extreme coupon with the stores in our area, but I do the best I can. If the lady at Target thought it was impressive, maybe I should write instructions on how to get the most out of coupons without it overwhelming your life. It might sell well.


No comments:

Post a Comment