Thursday, October 29, 2015

Snips and Snails and Puppy-dog Tails

It is uncanny how much this dog looks like Zombie
I probably cut over three pounds of fur off of Zombie today. It went a lot better than it normally does but I still had to stop several times since the blade got hot. I need another razor. Yes, I cut Zombie's hair myself and no I do not know how to do it. I just give him a stereotypical kennel cut/shave. It always ends up looking terrible but I do not care. His stench and skin problems are much easier to manage with less hair and he does not slide around much on the wooden floors downstairs. I still have to do the hair on his paws but that will take scissors and patience. He needs a bath soon.

Today was Mikey's last day off. He goes in tomorrow for a long Friday and then has the weekend to recuperate. With Halloween on Saturday, I do not know how much rest we will get. I honestly just want to put the bowl outside on the porch and tell kids to take one/some. My friend Kara is having a Halloween party and I want to get there early so I have an excuse to pass out two hours later. We do not have costumes this year. When you are a geek and an adult, Halloween can be every day. Nothing stops us from putting on a costume after work and spending the evening eating an entire bag of candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment