Friday, September 11, 2015

When I Was Your Age

 It did not take long for the religious zealots of the internet to piss me off. Let me just say this: If you do not know a lick about poverty or sociology, keep your mouth shut and stop voting. Instead, pick up a peer reviewed journal on the subject and start reading. When you know enough about the issues you are spouting on about, then open your mouth and pick up a ballot. It was not just easy to do in your day, it was possible. I am trying to not let it ruin my day but when the older generation says the most ignorant things towards me, it gets me riled up. Is this a taste of what it is like to be black?

Speaking of ballot, an old acquaintance was talking about all the terrible candidates running for mayor for Baltimore. I have decided to put my name on the ballot for fun. I know I will not win but I will still try my best. I just want to see if so many people are sick of the old rich candidates, how about a young poor one?

Today was a lazy day and we are expected to move the couch out to the curb tonight. Finally that nasty thing will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment