Thursday, September 10, 2015

Song of Storms

Today went much better despite getting rained on when I got out of Petsmart with Khaleesi. I bought some more crickets for Magdalene and she did not try to run when I poured them in. I edited some video that I took of her:



It is slightly storming outside right now, sort of soothing. I am done going outside for the day anyway but it might mess up my internet connection. Our internet provider that was once a saint because it meant we did not have to go back to a monopoly, is going out of business. The company who bought them is not continuing internet service although it would probably be the best business move they could ever make. So we will have to use Verizon since it is cheaper for longer. When the deal runs out, we will think about switching again. Our home insurance does not want to cover the branch that fell in our yard because it did not damage anything so our next step is calling around for quotes. The only one I have is $600-$800. I will send pictures to other companies and see if they can give me a quote without coming out. The last thing I want to do is to watch a guy look at a tree while Khaleesi barks desperately to meet the new human.

No comments:

Post a Comment