Monday, August 31, 2015

All the Crazies

I had planned for the weekend to be completely relaxing but Sunday was stress city. The pharmacy replaced their system. It did not recognize my prescription and kicked it out, so I have to ask for a new one from the psych office. I was ready for a fight but someone actually answered the phone! I hope I will have my prescription today and be able to pick it up!

Today was supposed to be productive but after being up one hour, I ran out of steam. I still got a good amount of things done but they were small things. But alas, it is not even noon yet so the day is still young. I made smoked salmon using liquid smoke so we could try those bagel sandwiches Mikey saw on Steven Universe. It took a day and a half but I think it turned out okay. I love smoked salmon and cream cheese. It has been my main sustenance this morning. I am trying not to finish it off so Mikey can have more. I may or may not make myself sick today. It is probably going to be a day off today save the dishes and trying to get one more Chicken Soup story out before tonight's deadline.

Several YouTubers are playing Until Dawn, a game like Heavy Rain or Life is Strange but with a classic slasher film story. Most of the characters are douche-bags and catty bitches that normally you would want to see die, but you have to play them so there is a bit of motivation to keep them alive. Peter Stormare is in it too. At first I recognized his face but it turns out not only was he in Fargo (which I just saw last week) but he's the German dude from those epic VW commercials that I loved so much.



I am watching the girls from The Geek Remix, Cryaotic, Markiplier, and Two Best Friends play it. I might watch JackSepticEye play it also. None of them are killing of nearly as many assholes as I would have. Still, I am in love with this game and seeing people make different decisions along with solving the puzzle of the game. The Geek Remix girls finished it. I hope to watch all their videos tonight if Mikey can join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment