Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Making Things Better

It took all morning to get my medications in order, but I finally got them. I bought an AM/PM pill holder to put some spares in so I will not completely run out when the bottle is empty. It will make things easier for both parties.

Someone from Kaiser called me while I was in Giant to talk to me about my experiences. She sounded like she really wanted to make an effort to make things better. Apparently, there is going to be a psychiatrist at the Towson location soon. That should make things easier. I did not inquire about a therapist. The only thing I could focus on was getting my medication that day. I asked her to email me all the information. Despite all the trouble, I did get a good amount done today and I am pretty ready for tomorrow. Let us see what it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment