Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Road to MAGfest 2015- October 28th, 2014

So... the scale says I might have GAINED a pound. I think its broken. I shall chuck it out the window. I have yet to do that "do these jeans fit?" test though. Just thinking about it frustrates me; combined with the fact that I cannot buy the gakuran until I know where I will be weight-wise when MAGfest comes around. Everything else is on its way I think.

image

Thanks to my friend Sam who knows a little something about guns, I found a good replica of what he calls a "Magnum revolver". I understand these two words but I would not be able to pick one out in a crowd.

Another thanks to my awesome cousin Nancy who gave me the idea of putting paint on the bottom of the canvas shoes to create the orangish hue on Tamao's shoes. My next post will probably consist of me painting the shoes terribly. Nancy has a lot of theater experience so she's the one I go to when I have costume questions, unfortunately for her.

Hesitant to cut off all my hair yet just in case a miracle happens and I do end up getting that robe for Mereb's costume. I'm too ambitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment