Monday, October 27, 2014

Road to MAGfest 2015- October 27th 2014

I just thought of something last night. The gakuran (it has a name! No one told me this! Maybe Justin did but I don't remember) I found may not be the best quality if it is so cheap. It will probably work for the cosplay but I wish I could afford one of the more expensive ones because they look so good. Probably the best thing to do would be to buy the cheaper one and if I get the funds later, buy the real one and sell the older one if I can, but it is a lot of money to shell out.

And I bid on the wrong kind of shoes. It is nearly impossible to tell what kind of shoes he is wearing. What the hell, Muro-san? Can't you wear shoes that are easier to identify?

image



I am thinking of going either with black martial arts shoes (they look more like what he is wearing but you would not wear those outside nor to school, would you?) or plain black canvas sneakers. In either one I'll be comfortable and able to move freely. Any other ideas from my intelligent readers?

I should not allow a costume to stress me out this much.

To help pay for the costume though (along with a few other things), I am going to be selling some clothes and shoes I do not wear. Most of my stuff is too old to give away let alone sell but I will do my best.

Weight loss is going great. I have lost at least a pound. I weighed myself today and it said I lost three but it was nearly two hours after I normally weigh myself. I hate to say that I am not eating, but I am having trouble doing so. I am either not hungry (mostly in the morning but I have to eat then to take my meds) or I am just not interested in food. I will grab something that will stop my stomach from cramping but it is normally a raw vegetable or some crackers.

I know it is not really a healthy way to lose weight but at this point, I don't care. I have been fat since second grade and if I do not get a handle on it now, when will I? This is what feels okay and what is working. I am still working out as much as my mind will allow me to and not being a lazy sod. I have a few things to cling to now and I do not have to rely on food to get through the day. When the stress really gets to me is when the desire to eat the pain away comes back, but I fight it tooth and nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment