Thursday, October 30, 2014

Road to MAGfest 2015- October 30th, 2014

Oh, Mr. Postman! I didn't know you cared! Let's see what goodies lay inside...
image
Well... aside from Zombie's eye cream and a new battery for my cellphone (that thing held a charge like Howie Mandell holds year-old sponges). Maybe now I can take more than two photographs without having to hit my phone for more power.
image
My revolver! It's smaller than I would have hoped, but it's a child's toy gun. It was expensive as it is for a kid's toy that does not do much other than look semi-real and click. Thanks again Sam for pointing me in the right direction!
image
At first we thought that the seller had sent Mikey the wrong item because it came in a box with a machine gun on it, but his shotgun was in the box rather than a machine gun. So we're all good.
image
Now Mikey and I both have the guns for our cosplays. The glasses are set to come in today or tomorrow and the wig next week.
image
Got a bit of practice with drawing muscles. The shoulder turned out okay but drawing decent lines on an un-braced human body is tough. The shading needs to be lighter too. I might have to look at that video again to get the shading down. At least that was somewhat clear.

As for the weight loss front, I'm exercising and eating decently, though I have cravings for pizza, nachos, and a Ranch BLT Crispy Chicken from McDonalds. Holy crap those are good. I doubt I could recreate it because there aren't any chicken patties that big. If I made it with a chicken breast it might work but then I have to bread it and fry it... now I'm craving that sandwich even more...

No comments:

Post a Comment