Friday, January 9, 2015

Road to MAGfest 2015- January 9th, 2015

The last piece of my costume came in last week, the gakuran. It is a military style jacket that male high school students wear as a uniform. It was custom made for me. The sleeves seem a bit short when I move but they sit right when my hands are at my sides. It came earlier than I thought it would. I think they were able to ship it faster than expected. I will put on the entire costume to take a picture for the blog.

If you have not noticed, I went from posting a bunch of Let's Play videos at once (as many as I recorded at once) to posting on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Right now, we are doing different badges of Monster Loves You, Cthulu Saves the World, and I am going to be redoing Theme Hospital level by level when Mikey cannot LP with me.

Why so many LPs at once? Well, sometimes we want to do a quick LP in one session, other times we have the time and energy to work on a larger LP, and sometimes Mikey does not want to LP or we do not have time to do it together, so I have to have one to do myself.

I hope you will watch the LPs and like, comment, subscribe, or whatever you want to do. It's a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment