Wednesday, January 28, 2015

MAGfest XIII 2015

Completely forgot to post something before we left for MAGfest. I ran into a bunch of snags beforehand (like my computer dying) and I was cutting everything close when it came to deadlines.



 My brother Eric and his girlfriend Crystal had a blast and got a LOT of attention with their costumes. That was really important to me this year. MAGfest is what we save up for and is our vacation. I was glad that I could share that with them.



We ran into ProJared and noticing how skinny he was, I just had to squat lift him. It is a sign of affection, honest.

 

Mikey and I were just talking about having never seen someone cosplay at Recette. And here she is with her dolla's!



 A Cards Against Humanity haiku. We played a lot of this game. I hope it does not get tiring after awhile. I might have to put it aside for now and play it again in a few months so I can forget all the questions and answers.

 
The Hot Pepper Gaming Crew were taking photos after their LIVE show.


I know someone who went to the Game Grumps panel



Shovel Knight


I love when someone comes to a convention as Kora or Katara. So pretty!

So, that's about it guys. Mikey came down with a case of con flu, so I am taking care of him today while trying to get my other work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment