Monday, November 10, 2014

Road to MAGfest 2015- November 10th, 2014

Once again, I have not written in a long time but it is weigh-in day. I have stayed about the same but we switched out the summer clothes for the winter clothes so I will have to judge my progress by the sizes of my long jeans. Right now, I have on size 20 jeans and they feel perfect. I am not at the size 16 going on size 14 I once was but I am also not spitting out of size 22s.

I had another bad weekend but my week was not so bad. I think I am truly learning to control how much I eat and what. But it is also that "time of the month" so who knows how much I will gain by the end of it all. I must be strong! Womanly wiles begone!

image

My wig came in last week and it has been giving me a lot of motivation to keep up my work and making me feel better. I wear it around the house and brush it VERY gently. I wore it out when I walked the dogs this weekend to see how much it moved on my head. It itched like crazy but my natural hair does that a lot too (no, I don't have lice, fleas maybe :p). I need to look up how to take care of a wig and how to part on that is not a fully parted wig. I found a tutorial online and I will see what I can do. I have never owned a long haired fancy wig before. We have one that is like Chucky's hair from Child's Play but it is short, spiky, and is supposed to be messy. No real brushing needed.


If I had a second to spare, I would finish up the shoes and post about them but alas I am so swamped today I do not really have time to even do this post but I know I have to keep up with it. I like doing it, don't get me wrong, I have just had so much to do, I always forget about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment