Friday, October 24, 2014

Road to MAGfest- October 24, 2014

Well, where to start? Someone outbid me on the shoes at the last second and the people making the robe want $54 since it is custom made. I might ask the other places I tried for the name of their wholesaler so I can get something from them or if they can recommend one of their retailers for what I need. We will see how long it will take the lady to make it so I can make a decision whether or not to buy it.
The reason I hesitate is because I found a Japanese male school uniform for the same price and I would rather be Ogane Tamao than Mereb. Especially now that I have seen the movie. But I already got so much for Mereb's costume.

image

But this week has been super productive and I am on my way to being thinner and healthier. Last time I looked, I had lost a pound. Today was a super exercise day. I did everything I was supposed to do; cardio, weight training, and core exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment