Monday, October 20, 2014

Road to MAGfest 2015- October 20th 2014

Weigh-in time, and I think I did okay this week. I might have lost a few ounces if not broke even. That is actually progress since I have been teetering back and forth. The weekend I just had must have helped because I was sweating and running around everywhere. Running with Khaleesi is hard and I hate it but if it means progress, I will do it. My fridge is full of vegetables and my lunch has been a big bowl of raw veggies. I will be hungry again later but now I have had my veggies and I can make better decisions when it comes to eating.

I finally found someone who can make the outer robe for me! They are a life saver. I cannot believe no one else can make a simple custom robe yet they sell ones that are embroidered. Some said they ordered them in bulk but they could have at least given me the name of the wholesaler so I could ask them if they had any clues. None of that matters now anyway because I found a company that can do it. They even got back to me on two different colors that they could do for the sleeves and lining. I am really excited to get it and try it on with my dress.

The boots are also on their way too. Depending on how long it is going to take for all of it to get here (the robe still needs to be made), I want to take a picture of all of it.

image

I guess it is time to think about how I am going to do my hair. It is thick enough that it can look like a wig. I don't know anyone who knows a lot about hair. I cut my own hair and I cut Mikey's too because I never liked getting my hair cut and it is super expensive now. What I am thinking I need to do is layer it the opposite way I normally do so the ends curl under instead of up. It also needs to be a little longer than my hairline so it covers it.

Do ya'll think I should have the inner layers cut short or that I need those layers for fluff so it still looks like I have a wig on? I'm not worried about after the convention. I can make any hair work for me and it is not like I really care what my hair looks like. I'm more concerned about the color and people thinking I am not a real blonde. I am proud of my blonde hair even if I dye it constantly. It will be my first time bleaching my hair. I have bleach from a tri-color kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment