Thursday, September 25, 2014

Road to MAGfest 2015- September 25th

I cannot believe my triumph today. I have only eaten three meals (trying to eat dinner now anyway) but I ran with Khaleesi and worked out my arms.

image

This is the face of a tired dog.

Not only that, but I knocked my disability interview out of the water by staying confident and clear. In the middle of this post, I went to the store since I had to drop off a spare PS2 so I don't have to go out tomorrow!

I don't know what to say. I hope I can repeat the success tomorrow and I do not just crash.

I am embarrassed to say how I came about such motivation. My abnormal mind comes with obsessive tendencies and phases. I have tried fighting them in the past but it just makes it worse, so I let them run their course in a healthy manner.

This is what my desktop looks like most of the time:

image

It is a screenshot from a cool fight scene from Hentai Kamen that I really enjoyed. I love the look of determination on Muro's face. The entire movie is silly, but for just seconds in this scene, the music swells and becomes a bit ominous and the fight is more serious. Only three minutes before, this character was kissing... well I'm not spoiling anything.

At first having this set up was a bit of an indulgence of my wild imagination. I am a severely visible person and the thoughts inside my head are what drive most of my success. Everything I wrote and how I portrayed myself today was fueled by this picture and I think I got some of the best content I have had in months. I could be wrong, I have not had anyone edit the work.

I could just have a case of the anime determination bursts



image Feeling super positive. Sleep is not likely anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment