Friday, August 22, 2014

Tumblr, Patreon, and Weebly

As you can tell, I have not posted on here in a long time. There really is not much else to say here for now, sorry guys. I have so many other projects and Blogger is getting old. I have other blogs and content to write. I nearly forgot about this one again. But here are links to my newer projects:

http://sarahklauda.weebly.com/blog This is where most of my sample work for potential clients. It is connected to my professional website.

http://sklauda1.tumblr.com/ My new blog that is connected to my Patreon. I write fanfiction, most of it humorous, and do the occasional Let's Play and of course cover some conventions. In the future, I hope to put some more geeky fiction chapter by chapter if people want it. I have projects that I want to pitch to my patrons. Speaking of...

http://www.patreon.com/sklauda1 If you want to see some hilarious fanfiction and support a writer, pledge some funds to me per project, even if it is a small amount. It means a lot to know that people like my work and are willing to pay money for it. I do love writing fiction, and the feedback I have gotten on my fanfiction has been positive, but I cannot do it often if I have to grind clickbait to support my family.

If you can't pledge, you can also pass along the link and let others know about my projects. I take suggestions from my patrons and you can pledge as little as .50 per project. You can also put a cap on how much you want to spend per month.

So that's it for now guys. If you want to keep up with me, follow me on Facebook and Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment